Fund our programs
- J3 Program. With 175,000/= you can support 1 most vulnerable adolescent girls with holistic education materials to rescue them from teenage pregnancy, child forced marriage and school dropout.
- Nipo Tayari kuanza upya. It’s a program providing a second chance opportunity to young mothers through provision of vocational skills training. Such as tailoring skills, beads work, detergent making and food processing.
- can with a Bike. Distance is a challenge to many of these girls in the villages dreaming of attending school, because the risks associated with the school trip. It puts girls in high risk of sexual harassment, teenage pregnancies which lead to dropping out and early marriages. With 150,000/= you can support 1 girl with a bicycle to attend school.
- Nifundishe Nielewe Program. Gender equality awareness among men and women as means of engaging them in a fights against teenage pregnancy, forced child marriage and GBV
- ECD Program. Fund our ECD program to offer immense opportunity for all children, regardless of social-economic background, to develop the cognitive, social and emotional skills needed for their development, well-being and success in later life.
- Fund sport materials for adolescent girls to raise their skills and talents and to motivate them attend school.